Friday, September 30, 2011

Angeli caduti di un paradiso perduto

The tittle means "fallen angels of a lost paradise" because one of my favourite place in Venice is called the Paradiso Perduto. Located in fondamenta de la Misercordia (where all the coolest bars are), this place is full of bohemian energies.
You eat antipasti on wood benches that are shared between everyone. You drink the local "Spritz" with "carciofo" (artichoke") the better way to have it. Musicians of all kind enter and play piano, violin, guitar as they wish. People get drunk together and continue their night wandering to Fifo, which is 100 meters away. I miss so much my life in Venice and the habits I had, that I'm really thinking of going back there for real.


All the pictures have been taken with a disposable camera in our first night in Venice. We don't know why, but we've all suffered of a memory black hole this night and could'nt remember what was on the film.

I'm preparing the next post on the biennale.

No comments: