Monday, March 26, 2012

Goudemalion

In an edition of PHOTO magazine, I cut an image of a woman with opening a bottle of Champagne (picture #2) and pasted it on my wall along the thousands pictures covering my room at this time. This image in particular kept my attention because it was written on the bottom "1977 BC." BC means before computer so no photoshop on this photograph and because I am a bit dumb I did not think of any options instead that this massive-bum woman knew how to open a bottle of champagne and that her skills definetely should cost a lot on Mulholland Drive parties.
Anyway I finally got the answer when I went to Jean-Paul Goude exhibition at the Musée des Arts décoratifs in Paris: painting on photograph. I found interesting his way to depict motherhood
 When I''ll be pregnant I'll copy that
  !
and his preparatory sketches.
After the exhibition we decided to do a bit of tourism in our own city so we went to the Eiffel Tower and once there we saw the sunset on the Sacré Coeur so we headed there and saw Paris burning.

No comments: