Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jana



Jana is one of my brother's friend.
I took her in picture two years ago during the Théoule sunbreak full moon my brother and sister organize in summertime at my parents house in the south of France.
An amazing fifteen days partying and camping out with an average of thirty smart and funny people.
All the pictures are in B&W and I hate myself for having been scared to test colors for so many years... Easy beauty.
I really enjoyed shooting Jana, she is one of these beauties totally unconscious of her natural grace and its grand theft. Was Hippias right when he provided to Socrate his definition of beauty?

HIPPIAS - I understand my dear friend: I am going to explain him what the beauty is. You will notice then, because we must tell the truth, that the beautyn is a beautiful young lady.

Aliénor.

No comments: